We use design thinking to ensure the problem is correctly defined before designing the solution
Have you ever built a solution that didn’t address the problem? Is digital disruption threatening your business? Is the way your customers purchase products and services in your industry rapidly changing? Are you looking for direction on how to beat the competition? Then it sounds like you would benefit from design thinking.
We’ve been in the IT business for over 20 years, delivering hundreds of successful prototypes and projects from our headquarters in Sydney. We have a strong belief that you must correctly define the problem before you can design the right human-centred solution. We believe it is imperative to involve key stakeholders, members of your ecosystem, and customers; to properly discover the problem and then ideate possible solutions. By engaging us, you can rest assured that we have the design thinking and collaboration skills, and innovation experience, to deliver a solution that will have a lasting impact on your business.
We can tailor a series of design thinking workshops to:
- Empathise with your customers, stakeholders, and ecosystem
- Define the problem(s) with a human-centred approach
- Ideate breakthrough ideas
- Prototype to the depth of fidelity that suits you and your customers
- Test with your customers and the market
- Move to a solution design and build stage to fit your budget and timeline
Our Design Thinking Process
Why Choose Us
- With over 20 years of experience, we successfully build prototypes that addresses the right problem that then become commercially viable products
- All our engagements are collaborative
- We deliver agile, innovative solutions, on time and on budget
- Our consultants are highly experienced at delivering complex projects
- Our Solentive Vision Process ensures that your innovative digital solutions are designed to address the right problem and are practical to deliver
If you’re willing to join us on a journey of discovery towards innovation, speak to us today.
Some Design Thinking Clients
|A design thinking based consulting engagement to help define a key business problem, deliver a prototype and design a solution that changes the way Emotive works.|
|A design thinking engagement to define challenges, deliver prototypes and engage with the market for feedback.|