SharePoint Consulting and Development
We help organisations take full advantage of SharePoint
Looking to increase collaboration and enable cross-functional teams to communicate? Want a better way to manage and share documents? Do you have SharePoint, but it’s just not meeting your business needs?
We provide SharePoint consulting and development to help clients take full advantage of SharePoint and continue to benefit from additional SharePoint functionality with each upgrade.
Whether you already have SharePoint and want to improve it, are looking to roll-out SharePoint or upgrade your current SharePoint instance, we can help.
Our local, experienced SharePoint consultants will provide the guidance and advice to:
- Customise and configure your current SharePoint system and ensure you are taking full advantage of the pre-built functionality
- Roll-out a SharePoint intranet quickly and increase collaboration organisation-wide
- Enforce better control and security of your documents by taking advantage of the pre-built document management functionality within SharePoint
- Audit your current SharePoint system and highlight areas for potential improvement
- Extend your SharePoint system with an integrated custom developed application that is unique to your business
Who We’ve Helped With SharePoint
Connecting 4400 employees with a custom SharePoint intranet at Anitua
With 4400 dispersed employees across 18 separate business units, Anitua needed an intranet that would reach and communicate with each employee.
Solentive’s experienced consultants worked with Anitua to:
- Roll-out a customised intranet across the entire Anitua business
- Create a secure, permission based document management system within SharePoint – migrating documents from an existing network drive
- Automate the leave application process, eliminating unnecessary paperwork
Solentive’s customisation and configuration of SharePoint has enabled Anitua to improve communication organisation wide, secure document management and provide a platform for their dispersed workforce to collaborate on projects.