Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We help organisations customise and configure Dynamics CRM
Is your customer data spread across multiple systems? Does updating your customer details become a mammoth task spanning multiple departments? Would you like to have a single view of your customers – their interactions, transactions and potential purchases?
With Dynamics CRM, you can centralise your customer data and:
- Empower your Sales team with information they need to close, upsell and cross-sell to your customers
- Enable your Marketing team to personally target your customers and increase conversion rates
- Give your Customer Service team access to customer information to resolve issues quickly
Whether you already have Dynamics CRM and want to improve it or are looking to roll-out Dynamics CRM, we can help. Online or on-premise, our Dynamics CRM consultants can assist your organisation to take full advantage of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our local, experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants will provide the guidance and advice to:
- Deploy, configure and customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM to your business requirements
- Upgrade to the latest version of Dynamics CRM
- Migrate your on-premise data to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to your other business systems including legacy applications
- Audit your current Dynamics CRM system and highlight areas for potential improvement
Who We’ve Helped With Dynamics CRM
Tracking the sales pipeline and forecasting revenue at Imaging Partners Online
Imaging Partners Online (IPO) provide complementary services to existing hospital imaging departments. IPO’s team of doctors assess scans sent from hospitals and provide comprehensive reports to hospital imaging departments.
IPO came to Solentive wanting to implement Dynamics CRM Online. They wanted a better way to manage relationships with their clients, track their sales pipeline and forecast revenue.
Our Dynamic CRM consultants initially configured Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for IPO. Using the Dynamic CRM customisation tools, our consultants customised the system to include:
- Custom workflow to manage IPO’s entire sales pipleline of 13 stages
- Trigger points along the sales pipeline to gather information from sales staff in order to identify trends
- Ability to forecast revenue per client through a custom built entity, workflows and business rules
- Custom views to alert sales staff of customers whose contract is due for renewal
The customisation of Microsoft Dynamics Online enabled IPO to centralise client information, track activities and interactions with their clients, better manage their sales pipeline and forecast revenue per client.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of Choice
Solentive has been a trusted Microsoft Partner for over 10 years. Our experienced Microsoft Dynamics consultants and engineers can assist you to implement, customise and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM within your organisation.